DL: Enhanced Edition
What is Dying Light?
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective and set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Take parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand-new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Dying Light: The Following – a massive story-based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
Good Night. Good Luck.
- Vast Open WorldTraverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you’ll fight for survival against numerous kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies.
- Night Changes the RulesIn daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its hunt.
- Parkour-Style MovementWhether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before.
- 4-Player Co-opCooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character with dozens of unique outfits.
- Asymmetric MultiplayerYour game can be invaded by the Night Hunter, a human-controlled, extremely powerful enemy. Join forces with other players to repel the invasion or go one-on-one with Harran’s worst nightmare. Available also in Dying Light: The Following.
Enhanced Version of the Game
- Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before. Enjoy the ultimate zombie experience as you scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and do anything you can to survive in a city ravaged by the zombie virus.
- Expanded with Dying Light: The FollowingDiscover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane’s story thanks to this massive expansion. Leave the quarantine zone and investigate a mysterious faith that has asserted itself in the seemingly serene countryside – a region bigger than all areas of the Dying Light game combined!
- Drive to SurviveDying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your deadliest weapon yet.
- All DLCs and UpdatesGet all the additional content released for Dying Light throughout the first year of support, including the Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine & Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more.
- Dying Light Game Enhanced
- Dying Light: The Following
- Season Pass
- Be the Zombie Mode
- A Year’s Worth of Bonus Content
- Legend System
- Nightmare Difficulty
- Bounties System
- New Parkour Moves
- New Enemy Attacks & Behaviors
- #DrinkForDLC Content
- New NPC Models
- Enhanced Facial Expressions
- Improved Human Enemy AI
- Improved Volatile AI
- Greater Firearm Variety
- HUD and Video Filter Customizations
- Audio Upgrades
- Gameplay Quality Improvements
- Console Performance Upgrades
- Overall Game Look and Feel Improvements