Ready, set, go - it’s event time in Bad Blood! Until Nov 27th, you have the chance to win loot stashes, including Legendary ones.
Ready, set, go - it’s event time in Bad Blood! Until Nov 27th, you have the chance to win loot stashes, including Legendary ones. Let’s review the rules:
- Extract the hives as you play the game. For each easy hive you will get 1 token, 3 tokens for extracting a normal hive, and 5 tokens for a hard one.
- Collect tokens daily to unlock rewards. You can collect up to 40 tokens a day. The token counter is reset every day at 23:59 UTC.
- Each day of the event, you can get the following rewards: one Normal Stash for reaching 5 tokens, one Rare Stash for 20 tokens, and one Legendary Stash for 40 tokens.
- Notice that you don’t have to spend the tokens to buy anything - the rewards are simply unlocked once you reach each of the daily thresholds.
- You can check your current number of tokens in the upper right corner of the main menu screen.
- Sometimes when you were about to pick up a modded weapon, the weapon comparison incorrectly showed that the new weapon was no stronger than the unmodded one. It’s no longer the case.
- We fixed a rare case when two connected players were put in different modes (private and normal).
- Killing Spitters and Virals messed with the Hives killed counter. It’s fixed now.
- When using a PS4 gamepad, the menus now show correct shoulder button icons.
/Bad Blood Team