What data do we collect?
- Data collected while sending the application
- In order to be added to the Dying Light: Bad Blood, you have to send us certain personal data so that we can qualify you to the playtest of a specific game and send an invitation. You will be requested to provide your name, surname, age, telephone number, e-mail address and place of residence. You will also be asked about your gaming preferences (among others, favourite game genres or the time spent on playing every week).
- Automatically collected data
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect data concerning your visit - for example your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system etc. ta collected when you contact us
- When you contact us using the website, telephone, e-mail etc., you provide your personal data - for example name, surname, e-mail address etc.
How do we use your data?
The data collected while sending the application will be used to qualify you to the playtest of a specific game and to send an invitation to you. We reserve the right to send unannounced messages, including marketing content, to the persons recorded in the Dying Light: Bad Blood. Your data may be used to compile statistics. The data will not be transferred to any third parties cooperating with us. In the case of infringement of the Regulations of our website, infringement of the provisions of law or if required by law, your data may be forwarded to the justice administration bodies and other appropriate authorities.
Removal and correction of data
You can update your data in the Dying Light: Bad Blood anytime using the link sent to you by e-mail after confirming your application. If you lose that link, you can recover it using a special form. In order to delete your data in the Dying Light: Bad Blood, you should send a message to the administrator using the address email@example.com.
Reporting errors or malpractices
In order to maintain the highest substantive standards and proper communication at the Dying Light: Bad Blood website, we offer the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us using that address if you notice any irregularity or wish to suggest any substantive error correction.
The traffic at the Dying Light: Bad Blood website is monitored by third party statistics in order to gather data concerning popularity and the ways the website is used. When you use the Dying Light: Bad Blood website, you agree for your data to be analysed by third parties for the purposes specified herein.
How do we protect your data?
Our databases are secured against access by any third parties. However, you should be aware that no security measures are perfect and entirely reliable.
How do we contact you?
After three months, your application to the Dying Light: Bad Blood is deleted. Shortly before that, we will inform you by e-mail about the possibility of updating your data and renewing active application status for the next three months. If you wish to update your data earlier, you will need the link sent to your e-mail address after confirmation of the application. If you lose that link, you can recover it using a special form.
External links and advertisements
How to contact us
The fastest way to contact the administrators of the Dying Light: Bad Blood is to send a message to the address email@example.com. The data administrator is Techland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Żółkiewskiego 3, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number KRS 0000136933, VAT number 622-24-68-959, REGON number 251546820, share capital of PLN 176,891,600.